Friday, September 7, 2012

A Bit About Me


My name is Emily, I am a sophomore in high school, and I live in Iowa. Yes, one of my houses is in the country, but no, I am not a farmer.

I am an average teenage girl, I have lots of homework every night (I take advanced classes), I swim and run track for my school, and I work at 2 different jobs.
I love to take pictures, I love dressing up (but don’t get me wrong, I love sweats too), and I love being active and working out.

I did the full week of RAGBRAI (a week long bike ride across Iowa), and I love running (when I’m not hurt that is, which is hardly ever). I just started swimming this year, and that has become my new love, that’s where I spend most of my time, my team is my family.
I love going to school events, like football and baseball games, swim meets, and I love watching concerts (I was in Prep Choir freshman year).
Overall I am a very friendly person, and I have been told that I came out of a cartoon, because I’m just constantly in a good mood. I love quotes and photos, so Tumblr and Pinterest are my addictions.

I also have an Instagram and Twitter, so I guess you can say I’m very “socially connected”.
Here are some of my favorite quotes:
“Hakuna Matata”
“Every day may not be good, but there is something good in everyday”
“Anything is possible if a person believes”
“Always look on the bright side of life”
“Be someone who makes someone else look forward to tomorrow”
“It may not be easy, but it will be worth it. Never ever give up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment